|Sorry about this.
||[Jan. 29th, 2006|11:23 pm]
How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Bomb
1. What time did you wake up?|
8:00pm, 9:34pm, 4:30am, 7:54am, 11:15am, 12:40pm
2. What did you do for New Years?
Thumb wrestling and drawing pictures of 19th Century Naturalists, anteaters, bivalves, and fishing birds
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
Ian, the movie Serenity kind of sucks but "Firefly" the Sci-fi television show it was based on is greaaat.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
5. What did you have for breakfast?
Coffee & Donuts
6. What is your middle name?
7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Spicy Beef Jerky.. it's Ichi's favorite too.
8. What foods do you dislike?
Ligaments, gristle, fibrous matter especially in table meats
9. What is your favorite potato chip?
Spicy Mole... oh wait those are corn chips.. I like the dip more than I like the chip when it comes to pomme de terre
10. What is your favorite CD(adding an S) at the moment?
Country Joe and The Fish: Electric Music for Mind and Body
11. What kind of car do you drive?
The kind I usually sit in the back of (NO NOT A POLICE CAR!)
12. Favorite sandwich?
The Elvis special: Peanut butter, banana, bacon, then deep fried
13. What characteristics do you despise in people?
14. Favorite item of clothing?
Anything with pleats
15. If you could go anyplace in the world, where would you go?
Thylacine hunting in Tasmania
16. What color is your bathroom?
white, blue, green, with an insect theme
17. Favorite brand of clothing?
who ever makes those mexican jeans they sell at Sears
18. Where would you retire to?
some where I could learn to surf, hopefully outside of the United States, and preferably private.
19. Favorite time of day?
sweat pants time
20. What was your most memorable birthday?
The one I had a few days ago because I tend to remember recent events more lucidly
21. Where were you born?
El Granada, CA
22. Favorite sport to watch?
23. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Ian Scot Price
24. Person you expect to send it back first?
"When I throw something away, I don't want it to come back"
26. Coke or Pepsi?
soda sucks dogs for quarters
27. Are you a morning person or night ow
Yes, I am an owl.
28. Do you have any pets?
No but I have a roommate who looks like a cat
29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with your family and friends?
I'm not gay.
30. What did you want to be when you were little?
"a butler (it was a matter of confusion)"- Ian, I can't top that. I used to want to work for the UL as a testing engineer...
31. What were you meant to be doing today?
32. What book are you currently reading?
"Song of the Dodo:Island Biogeography in an Age of Extinction".... I have been reading this for nearly 2 months now... which is really pathetic... but in my defense it is over 600 pages, I've developed A.D.D., and I like it so much I really don't want it to end.
33. What is your favorite color?
I know... I like green and blue
34. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
so many to choose from... I used to love Wavy Gravy but then Ben and Jerry's stopped making it, so now I'm undecided.
35. Red or white wine?
both.. heh heh heh... YEAAAAAAAAH!!! ALCOHOL RULEZ... STICK IT IN MY VEIN... YEAAAAH!!! PAAAARTYY!!!
37. Are you where you thought you'd be now when you were 10 years younger?
No, when I was 13 I wanted to work for the UL.
38. Where did you go on your last vacation?
Do funerals count?
39. What kind of people do you like (in contrast to one of the questions above)?
People who make me laugh and aren't dumb jerks who do stupid things that make me shake my head because I am a judgemental authority on old world moralism, stupidity, and bad breath
40. If you could interview anyone, who would it be?
Jonathan Richman and Edward O. Wilson about the prospects of total world domination.
41. Who was the last person you called today?
I didn't call anyone... the last person I did call was... I don't know.. it's been a long time... but I forgot to call the Seattle Aquarium today and yesterday and the day before... is that an answer?
42. What's the one thing you know will always make you happy and put a smile on your face?
43. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be?
I wouldn't change anything but I would also like to win more too.